Tanya Dalton is is a best-selling author, speaker, podcaster, mom of 2, wife and nationally recognized productivity expert. Today her new book On Purpose: The Busy Woman’s Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success launches into the world. She’s been featured on NBC, Fox, Entrepreneur.com, Fobes, Inc, Real Simple and a number of other places. Tanya is also the Founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co. a multi-million dollar company providing tools that work as a catalyst in helping women do less while achieving maximum success. We all have choices in our lives and it’s up to us to live on purpose. Tanya is sharing how to define the impact you want to have in your life and break it down into actionable goals that are set with intention and purpose.
In This Episode, Michelle Talks About
- Choose To Disrupt Your Patterns
- Choose To See Your Future
- Building Your Cathedral & Taking Intentional Steps
- Creating & Setting Boundaries With Your Kids
- Choose To Create Time – Choosing How To Spend Your 24 Hours
- You Are Amazing – A Daily Mantra