Have you ever taken yourself on a business retreat?
Not a conference or something with your team, but a day or two just for yourself…the CEO of your business.
Freelancer writer and host of the Deliberate Freelancer podcast, Melanie Padgett Powers recently dedicated a podcast episode on her solo business retreat and tweeted about it…that’s when I knew I needed to chat with her.
We are talking about how we can plan them for ourselves and how you’ll be able to create space and time for your own solo business retreat, along with the questions you should ask yourself during this time.
I’m always up for some quiet alone time, but this is dedicated time to reflect on your business and how to make it even better!
In This Episode, Michelle Talks About
- What is a Solo Business Retreat?
- How To Audit Your Business Goals & The Questions You Should Ask Yourself
- Anchor Clients vs. Retainer Clients
- Learning To Set Boundaries In Your Business
- How To Schedule a Solo Business Retreat